Date(s) - 08/29/2019 - 08/30/2019
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Australian Institute of Management
In today’s world of accelerating change and increasing demands, our ability to process and embrace change is more critical than ever. Often the pressures of change hold us back, fearing we can’t change, or perhaps that the old way is better. The key is to think differently – to see change as an opportunity to grow – and believe that we can be the best we can be, regardless of the changes and obstacles we face.
The question now becomes, “What are the barriers that are keeping us from success?” It turns out that a lot of our success has to do with the way we think – our mindset.
Who Will Benefit
This program is for everyone who wants to build the powerful tools to change the way they think, embrace change, eliminate the stress of change and acquire the ability to self-regulate at ever higher levels of excellence.
- The power of beliefs and expectations on performance
- Understanding how we think
- The limiters and liberators: habits, attitudes and comfort zones
- Our internal dialogue
- Mindset tools for growth
- Visualising success
- Building inner strength and resilience
- Setting our minds to create energy and problem solve
- Shifting our goals from ‘have to’ to ‘want to’
- Creating a meaningful life-philosophy.
Participants should be able to:
- Recognise opportunities they were unable to see in the past and be eager to try new approaches
- Understand that they are limited not by their potential, but by their ability to use their potential
- Embrace higher levels of confidence and lower levels of anxiety and stress
- Adopt a new standard of leadership that combines personal, professional and organisational accountability
- Perform at levels that exceed both internal and customer expectations.