Date(s) - 08/25/2020 - 09/22/2020
8:00 am - 10:00 am
For Banking Leaders
Financial leaders today face a pivotal moment. Are you finding yourself facing operational and organizational decisions with profound implications?
While the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak is causing widespread concern and economic hardship for consumers, businesses, and communities across the globe, the situation is changing quickly with widespread impacts. How well you lead now, as a Banking Industry Leader, navigating the pandemic, is paramount to the success of your organization.
In this Mindsetting Strategies for Banking Leaders cohort, you will be alongside others from your industry who are also looking for ways to create a significant impact, while increasing performance and certainty in their teams.
Communication is a vital part of effective crisis management. For banks and capital markets firms, this takes on heightened importance because trust and reputation are integral to what you offer your clients.
In this online course, consisting of nine, two-hour sessions, PLUS individual coaching, you will discover how to:
- Communicate clearly and concisely with employees about steps you’re taking to reduce stress while you navigate the chaos.
- Increase the value of relationships with clients as you increase the efficiencies in service delivery.
- Commit to and build guiding principles on employee well-being.
- Ensure workforce resiliency and continuity of client and employee experiences.
- Grow the belief at every level of your organization that we can achieve more even in crises.
- Identify the mindset that drives behaviors and liberating beliefs the essential approaches to survive in the short and long term.
- Adopt a more agile approach while strengthening efficiencies.
- Build a healthy culture even in times of rapid change.
The two-hour sessions will run:
August 25th – September 22nd (Tues/Thurs) 8am PST/11am EST
You will need a computer that can log into Zoom, an online meeting portal. Zoom is free for all, so there’s no need to purchase any software. It is best, and most preferable, for your computer to have a camera (desktops, laptops, tablets, and even smartphones work).
You can test at www.zoom.us