Date(s) - 06/30/2020 - 07/28/2020
8:30 am - 10:30 am
Leading in Time of Crisis
The real test of leadership does not occur when everything is smooth sailing. Rather, leadership is oftentimes tested during a crisis. The way a leader behaves and acts during a crisis will establish their credentials as a good leader or a poor one.
What leaders need during a crisis is not a predefined response plan, but behaviors and mindsets that will prevent them from overreacting to yesterday’s developments and help them to look ahead.
For many executives, the coronavirus pandemic is a crisis unlike any other in recent times. This online course, consisting of nine, two-hour, engaging sessions, PLUS individual coaching, will teach you the critical leadership practices that will help you effectively respond as you engage and empower resiliency in your teams.
During the course, you will gain an understanding of the importance for senior executives to quickly establish an architecture for decision making in crisis. That way, accountability is clear, and decisions are made by appropriate people at different levels.
In this Online Course, you will discover how to:
- Overcome the limitations of our own individual thoughts and beliefs.
- Mobilize your organization by setting clear priorities and empowering others to discover and implement solutions that serve those priorities.
- Foster collaboration and transparency across teams.
- Distribute authority and share information.
- Reframe behavior to shape and deliver organizational culture.
- Navigate new and ever-changing priorities.
The two-hour sessions will run:
June 30th – July 28th (Tues/Thurs) 8:30am PST/11:30am EST
You will need a computer that can log into Zoom, an online meeting portal. Zoom is free for all, so there’s no need to purchase any software. It is best, and most preferable, for your computer to have a camera (desktops, laptops, tablets, and even smartphones work).
You can test at www.zoom.us