Date(s) - 06/30/2020 - 07/28/2020
8:00 am PDT - 10:00 am PDT
Women in Leadership
Did you know Female Leaders rank higher not just on people-orientation, but also on vision-setting? Did you know that women-led teams operate with clearer objectives and key results, and are given a high degree of autonomy and decision making?
Today’s business world is filled with uncertainty. And, uncertainty creates distractions, stress, and obstacles. Having the “grittiness” to thrive in the face of adversity is necessary to be successful long-term.
Women in leadership positions often face certain challenges that men never will. Many are family-oriented, and happy personal events like pregnancies and maternity leaves are deemed by some as damaging to momentum in the workplace. For these reasons, it’s vital for female leaders to demonstrate both confidence and determination when it comes to business.
In this Mindsetting Strategies for Women in Leadership cohort, you will be alongside other women in leadership who are also looking for ways to create a significant impact. This online course, consisting of nine, two-hour, engaging sessions, PLUS individual coaching, teaches you the critical leadership practices that will help you effectively respond while increasing performance and certainty in your teams.
In this nine-session intimate cohort of women in leadership, you will:
- Raise the level of belief in yourself in a world when others may question you.
- Build resilience and relevance as a powerful, influential leader.
- Learn the power of persuasion turned upside down (consensus building).
- Understand how Grit is the perseverance and passion, to achieve your long-term goals.
- Know how to Motivate through casting a compelling vision.
- Articulate your personal leadership philosophy.
- Use feedback and direction to help people raise their personal belief.
The two-hour sessions will run:
June 30th – July 28th (Tues/Thurs) 8am PST/11am EST
You will need a computer that can log into Zoom, an online meeting portal. Zoom is free for all, so there’s no need to purchase any software. It is best, and most preferable, for your computer to have a camera (desktops, laptops, tablets, and even smartphones work).
You can test at www.zoom.us