Date(s) - 09/14/2017 - 09/15/2017
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Getting to the root cause of issues that result in personal and organisational underperformance.
What to Expect:
Rooted in the principles of neuroscience and cognitive and behavioural science, Thought Patterns for High Performance, is a highly interactive two-day workshop designed to give you the tools to:
- Set new standards of leadership, as well as new standards for personal, professional and organisational accountability.
- Recognise opportunities and develop eagerness to try new approaches.
- Exceed both internal and external expectations.
- Increase confidence and resilience, while lowering levels of anxiety and stress.
- Inspire aspiration and excellence in others.
After two days, this facilitated curriculum will give you and your colleagues some very powerful tools: the ability to change the way you think, the ability to embrace change and the ability to self-regulate at higher levels of performance. The cost of the workshop includes all learning materials and morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea on each day.