Date(s) - 09/24/2019 - 09/25/2019
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Watlow Technology Center
About TPHP® Leadership Mindset™
The focus of TPHP® Leadership Mindset™ is to help leaders understand the role they play in shaping performance, by creating a healthy mindset in those they lead. Since 1971, The Pacific Institute® have been employing the concepts and tools reflected in this program with organizations in which excellence is the goal – from Top 50 Best Managed companies to small business, educators, entrepreneurs, as well as Olympic and professional athletes.
Imagine Your Results
- Enthusiastic leaders, able to recognize opportunities they were unable to see in the past, and eager to try new approaches.
- People who understand that they are limited not by their potential, but by their ability to use their potential.
- Higher levels of confidence, and lower levels of anxiety and stress.
- A new standard of leadership combined with a new standard of personal, professional and organizational accountability.
- New methods to engage, create confidence and drive performance in direct reports.
After just two days, this live-facilitated video curriculum will provide powerful tools: the ability to change the way you think, the ability to manage the stress of change and the ability to self-regulate at ever higher levels of excellence.
How will you know changes will last?
Lasting change starts on the inside and then moves to the outside. If you want lasting change, you don’t manipulate the environment. Instead, you modify the foundation of beliefs, habits, and expectations. This results in changes that not only last but that spill over into every aspect of life, both professional and personal. What is more, these are changes that people embrace instead of resist.