Date(s) - 10/26/2020 - 11/13/2020
7:00 am PDT - 9:00 am PST
About Thought Patterns for High Performance® Sales Professionals
Today, many sales professionals everywhere are struggling to do the one thing they are built to do – Sell.
Many are finding themselves struggling to pick up the phone or even to send an email just to make a connection with a client. They fear reaching out to prospects and wonder, “Is this the right time?” or, “Is there benefit considering the circumstances?”
Thought Patterns for High Performance® Sales Professionals, brought to you by The Pacific Institute® and The Sales Evangelist.
In this online sales course, consisting of eight, two-hour, engaging sessions, you can expect to gain more than confidence; you will gain the clarity to achieve more amid a crisis.
You can learn the tactical steps of how to use social media, engage online, and even send a compelling email campaign or master cold calling…This course is not THAT. This Thought Patterns for High Performance® Sales Professionals program, builds clarity in your thinking to achieve more and move you quickly toward the goals you have set.
In this eight-session online course expect to:
- Gain confidence that you can actually get in touch with the right people now.
- Build your pathway to overcoming fear and raising your level of belief in Yourself.
- Raise your level of belief that you will achieve your goals
- Leave with a better understanding of your ideal buyer – why they aren’t buying from you – why they ‘still’ need to think about it…
- Understand WHY you keep doing the same thing over and over with the same results.
- Leave with clarity on Goal Setting and how to program your brain to repeatedly achieve your sales targets.
The two-hour sessions will run:
October 26th – November 13th, 7-9am Pacific | 10am-Noon Eastern
- Monday, October 26
- Wednesday, October 28
- Friday, October 30
- Monday, November 2
- Wednesday, November 4
- Monday, November 9
- Wednesday, November 11
- Friday, November 13
You will need a computer that can log into Zoom, an online meeting portal. Zoom is free for all, so there’s no need to purchase any software. It is best, and most preferable, for your computer to have a camera (desktops, laptops, tablets, and even smartphones work).
You can test at www.zoom.us