There is nothing in the world more powerful than a good idea. A good idea is a “contagious” solution to a challenge, big or small. Implementing good ideas also can give rise to unconscious restrictions, based on our past personal history. However, those old restrictions do not have to define the future.
No matter where you are, or where you have been, you probably have learned or discovered some terrific ways to break through the restrictions of self-doubt, and get rid of unfulfilling lifestyles on your way to achieve success – in whatever way you personally measure success. You can find these ways at every opportunity.
Here are seven ideas that can turn you into a super-achiever, if you decide to use them:
• First, becoming your best self is a choice you make. It’s a conscious decision.
• Second, change happens through action and understanding that we create our future. If we wait for someone else to create our future, we will be waiting for a very long time.
• Third, dwell on your strengths, use them constantly, and watch them grow. Your strengths got you to where you are today, and will serve you in the future.
• Fourth, facing your fears is not a one-time event; but it does get easier the more you do it. (“Been there, done that – and I can do it again!”)
• Fifth, procrastination does not exist. What exists is a passive choice to do nothing. And remember, we are accountable for the choices we make.
• Sixth, believe in the importance of your ideas, and your ability to bring them into reality.
• And seventh, refuse to give up. Persist in the face of opposition, every setback, and be totally, 100% committed to bringing about the end-result you desire.
Commitment is a potent force that will bring to you all sorts of resources you may have never realized were there. Ideas like these turn lives around. Why not get rid of the thoughts that are keeping you down and choose thoughts that uncover your best self? Some of the most powerful words in the world are, “I have a great idea!”